top of page


The cornerstone for our beautiful blue stone church was laid in 1895. The Finance Committee borrowed $4,000 for the new building and made an intensified drive for new subscriptions. The Building Committee indicated that the total cost of the new church building would be $54,000.

A number of memorial gifts were made to furnish the new church:

  • Altar and reredos from Mr. & Mrs. Robert Rose

  • Window over the front entrance by Mrs. James K. Welden

  • Altar rail by the women of the church in memory of the Rev. W. Henry Platt

  • Baptismal font cover by Mrs. C. M. Stone

  • Chairs and a bronze desk by John Anderson

  • Litany desk and processional cross by Robert Rose and Craig Rose

The major stained glass windows in the church have been memorial gifts. See Sanctuary Windows for more information.

A capital campaign to raise funds for much needed work on our buildings began in the summer of 2008. The goal of $725,000 was exceeded by December 31, 2008. Work began on the roof and masonry in the spring of 2009.

A Service of Rededication and Thanksgiving was held on Sunday, November 21, 2010 to celebrate the completion of

  • New roof

  • Repaired stone masonry

  • New gutters and flashing

  • New lights in the sanctuary, narthex, and outside

  • Upgraded electrical system in the church

  • Fresh paint and plaster in the church

  • Organ repairs and upgrades

  • New sidewalks

  • Improved landscaping

Our Sanctuary

Our Sanctuary provides the holy space for our services and quiet prayer. 

We are also happy to host concerts in this space.


Our Sanctuary is accessible to motion-limited parishioners, guests and visitors.

A lift from the ground-level Gymnasium to the elevated  Hoyt Room and Sanctuary is available at the south end 

of the Gymnasium.

Accessible rest rooms are available off the Hoyt Room.

bottom of page